29.12.08

NEXT BREAKFAST MEETING - Saturday January 31, 2009

at
Goodies Cafe & Restaurant
1470 Mosley Street @ 34th Street, Wasaga Beach
for a Buffet Breakfast Meal
Cost $7.00 (Taxes and tip included)
Breakfast starts sharp at 8am

Our speaker will be Kate Murphy

My name is Kate Murphy and I am 37 years young! God has placed a burning passion in my heart to see young people raised up in the Kingdom of God full of His confidence and moving forward with His purpose for their lives. I believe that there is a mandate in the Body of Christ to begin to look past the outward appearance of the youth we encounter everyday, and see with the eyes of the Spirit into the heart! The youth of the 21st century church need to be loved,taught, ministered to and mentored! I desire to see these Davidʼs, Joshuaʼs, Timothyʼs, Deborahʼs and Estherʼs released into their callings and being passionate about their destiny!
I spent 10 years working with Ellel Ministries in Canada and the UK as well asSinging Waters Ministries. These years were life changing for me. I was involved in many aspects of the ministries and became hungrier for the things of the Fatherʼs heart. In the summer of 2003, I began to hear God say that it was time to step out of the boat and He led me to Australia where I was involved in a church for six months. It was there that God really breathed His breath on my passion for youth and worship and I went to Powder Springs, GA to work at achurch as the Youth Pastor/Worship Leader. Again, these years were years of tremendous growth. I am affiliated with Firestarter Ministries and was ordained with them in 2006. I moved back to Barrie in 2007 and have enjoyed reconnecting with friends and family! I wait patiently for my Father to unfold His next step for me and until then will be obedient where I am!


Worship will be lead by Jan Carne and team

No comments: