1.7.09

SPECIAL BENEFIT DINNER AT GOODIES


(John Lawrence)
I was quite overwhelmed by the turn out last Sunday evening and surprised at just how many people I knew. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all who participated in the evening and a very special thanks to Brian and Gayle from Goodies Cafe who made this event happen. As most of you know being self employed is tough when you get sick and so the monies raised will help keep me afloat until I can resume my business a little later in the summer if at all possible. In the meantime I am gaining strength from day to day. I had a clean bill of health from the chemotherapy doctors this week and do not need to see them again. Praise the Lord. My next appointment is in August to see Dr.Hope my radiation doctor after going through the usual scans and tests. I am believing for the same results so please keep me in you prayers for a complete healing from this cancer. May God richly bless each and every one of my dear family and friends.

No comments: